Lenders Dancing in the Streets Again!
How to Make Money by Lending Money
By Miro Posavec. A few months ago I wrote an article called, “There’s PANIC in the Streets.”
Let me start by saying that I don’t care too much for politics. I care about what happens to my country, my businesses, my family, and to me. I believe that’s true of most people.
And these past few years have shown how much damage can be done by public servants who don’t understand that the public has NEED of our payday and installment loan services, and by limiting options, they’re making life HARDER for those that most need every available choice.
With the support of the current administration, the CFPB has been attacking our industry on multiple fronts. Through negative press, discontinuing ACH transactions, limiting rates/ fees, and squeezing our banking partners.
It was ugly. And all the projections were that the Democrats would win. We lenders were all getting ready for the worst. Our consulting clients weren’t calling about methods to grow or expand their businesses. They were calling to get out, or wondering how to survive in such a hostile environment.
As always, we advocate good business practices, taking care of customers, and having a variety of services and revenue streams. This is true if you’re one location or 10,000.
If you’re lending money online, we recommend a few brick and mortars, and if you’re a store front, we advise dipping your toes into the online world. Diversity gives you power over adversity.
Moving forward, it appears we’re going to have a government that’s friendly to our industry. It looks like the CFPB is going to be “de-clawed,” and we’re going to be able to grow our lending operations.
We’re witnessing loan portfolios and enterprise valuations going up while our consulting clients are calling us with different questions. Now, we’re getting more of, “how do I grow?”, “I want to capture market share…”
Regarding “the business of lending money to make money,” here’s what we’re working on for you right now.
We’ve created a Google Local solution. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you’d better pay attention. Most consumers now look for a local business on their phones. And that means they do a google search.
Let me be clear. Our “Google Local Solution” is probably the most important marketing tool for your business TODAY. Here’s why:
- Your customers are in their cars, driving towards a solution to their financial problem.
- This scenario isn’t a fantasy or brand building exercise.
- This is the most effective way to present your offer to people at the very moment they are about to buy your product or service.
- We know the payday loan space! We own stores! We run Boot Camps. We talk and meet and counsel both successful and starving lenders of money EVERY DAY from all over the USA and MANY countries!
- We’ve been doing this since 1998 AND STILL GOING STRONG!
- After all, how many years have you been reading our stuff 🙂 You can admit it! Even you vendors; loan management software providers, ACH processors, credit reporting agencies, lawyers, the staff of Congressman and Senators, OLA, CFSA, and FISCA members and staff, reporters, tribe leaders, call center providers, consultants… EVERYONE of you have invested in at at least ONE of our “Payday Loan Bibles!” This isn’t braggadocio; IT’S A FACT! And you dear reader know it]
- It doesn’t get any better than this.
There are hundreds of directories, and services that promise to get you onto page one of Google’s search results. But Google is too smart to be played. There are no shortcuts, and no substitute for quality content.
Google has recently changed all of their algorithms, and there is no magic bullet that’s going to guarantee your top spot. You’re probably getting a dozen sales calls per day promising control of Google.
Over the next week or so, we’re releasing an UP TO THE MINUTE Google local solution for lenders. (Some changes came down just in the past 2 weeks).
So… we’re offering you three levels of participation in our new Google Local Program specifically targeted to lenders and rellated financial services businesses.
- #1: “The 5 Things You Must Have on Your Google Local Listing for It to Be Effective.” (Free! And you can use our checklist against your current setup to make sure that you have it all covered)
- #2: A Step-by-Step Video Course that will walk you through all the steps you need to make sure your Google Local setting is the best it can possibly be. You can delegate the tasks to your own people.
- #3: Done for you solution. We have staff that’s been researching and developing this program for the past year. Since we already have our regular consulting clients on the schedule for this, we can get you on the calendar for implementation and review. (Cost: to be determined by number of locations)
- Apply to be considered here: Get Me On Google!
- In closing, on behalf of Jer and myself, we wish you all the best for 2017. May you have great health, prosperity, and enjoy the ride in this new year!
By Miro Posavec: Co-Founder PaydayLoanUniversity.com
- Apply to be considered here: Get Me On Google!